Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finished!



I am now officially done with Kenadi's room. This weekend I finished the bedding for her crib. I love how it turned out. Thanks April for bringing all the fabric!

I also took down the curtains and changed them a little bit. I think they look better around the window now. I don't think I ever posted pictures of the rest of Kenadi's room finished. We got great deals on the nightstand and the glider and ottoman (we just put new fabric on the cushions) - yeah craigslist!




I also wanted to show off this awesome diaper cake my friend Sara made for me. She does such an incredible job of incorporating room themes and colors to match the nursery with every diaper cake she makes and I LOVE mine! Not only is the diaper cake itself a great gift but she even stuffs little gifts inside the bottom tiers. Thank you for such a great gift Sara!

2 comments:

April said...

Looks SO awesome!!!! YAY!

Kathleen said...

I think I LOVE the fabric your chair is covered with...so soft!! :)