Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Adorable New Flower Clips

I just finished adding a new item to our shop! They're our new shabby chic hair clips. When April was visiting we talked about making them and now we both tackled the project, coming up with two different styles.


Elizabeth Hair Clip


Kenadi Hair Clip

This is the first one I made so it looks a little bit different since I was experimenting.

I love the vintage look they have to them. Each flower measures approximately 2 1/2 inches in diameter and is connected to a no slip grip alligator clip. We're planning on making a couple more and then seeing how they do in the Etsy shop. I'll keep posting pics as they come along :)

2 comments:

April said...

LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE the Kenadi clips!!! YAY for us making flowers at the same time in the same fabric without any knowlege of the other! We should be sisters or something.... :)

Sara G Nichols said...

I definitely want some for Gracie! I love them! Let me know if you want me to buy them directly from you or through your Etsy shop. There a couple of outfits of hers for which I need a matching clip. Yay for new creative ideas! =)