Monday, August 24, 2009

Organization

{Inspiration Monday}

Inbetween the weekend busy-ness, I wanted to tackle organizing my closet and my new decision to make our unused dining room into a craft room (or somewhat of one since I need space and that room doesn't get used for anything else). See, my closet gets cleaned and reorganized about once every 2 months. It's the place that I shove a stack of papers when at the time they're just in the way or where I throw any other mess of stuff into when I'm tryingto clean up the house really fast (I know, shame on me). So, like many other times, it's organized chaos in there right now and it's time to make it all stop!!! Here's some new inspiration: (I'll spare you of my before and after pictures till I actually have the after pictures)

I could TOTALLY do something like this with the built in hutch we have in our dining room. (www.karenrussell.typepad.com)

We have a foosball table that was given to us in the dining room right now. Think I could cover it and make it into a table???
Ahhhh, organized closet space.


wow . . . Either Mrs. Organized did this or Mrs. OCD

I love the leaning bookcase - I want those in my living room :)http://www.heidiswapp.typepad.com/

Here's to keeing organized chaos gone forever!!!

No comments: