Thursday, August 6, 2009

Catching Up!!!

I have TONS to post - lots of pictures and lots of things I want to remember. Blogger.com needs to come up with something where you can make all your blogs into a book - seriously!!!


We took a nice, long, much needed trip to California. Thanks to our family we got there in time to see my Grandma, spend time with her and enjoy reminiscing before she passed away about a week after we got there.

My favorite moments while we were there were watching my Grandma light up whenever she saw Kenadi - no matter how Grandma felt. Not that Kenadi will remember but someday I will love getting to tell her about her Great-Grandma Jeanne and about those moments they shared.

Since we've been home we've been trying to beat the heat. . . uggghhhh . . . we don't do anything outside unless it's first thing in the morning or till the sun's about to go down )and we're still in a puddle of sweat).

I love this video of Chase (by the way he's saying,"That was totally wicked!")

1 comment:

April said...

HA HA HAAAAA! That is SO funny!!!! Oh, I miss them so much.