Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Categories

So . . . There's a lot I've been wanting to write about lately that I have held up on mostly due to the fact that this blog is supposed to be mostly about things going on at Needle in a Scrap Stack. I do like to add in a lot of family stuff but as you can see I've done WAY more family lately and NO Scrap Stack updates due to the fact that I haven't done anything since Kenadi was born.

Well I am now BACK to creating and am very excited about it (except for all the time I waiste thinking about how I'm going to find time to work on that :) I plan on doing regular weekly updates and also will have a different category for every day of the week so that I have an excuse to write about all the other fun stuff I want to. Yay!

So here it goes. Hopefully there's enough time in the day :)

1 comment: