Saturday, May 30, 2009

Can someone please pass the sunscreen. . .

What do you get when you mix 1:00 in the afternoon with yard work and no sunscreen???

PAIN!!!
And what do you get two days later?
Still a lot of PAIN!
How old am I? I was in the sun for an hour and a half and got fried! I've been miserable!!! My new motto for this summer: NO MORE SUN!

As far as working out and loosing weight goes (as you can see in the picture I still need to!) I lost 4 pounds last week but haven't worked out once this week (and won't be until I'm a little more comfortable in my skin) so of course, won't be loosing anything this week. Hope to start back up Monday if I can be comfortable in a shirt by then :(

Go ahead and comment on what an idiot I am . . .

3 comments:

April said...

I just did the same thing a few weeks ago at Marcos' graduation. I felt like such a dumb-bell. Ouch. Maybe you'll be peeling by the time you come out here (ya I know that is still a while a way) and I can peel you! :) HA HA HA! Love you lobster sis!

Heidi said...

Oh my! I am so sorry you have been in so much pain. So after reading April's comment... are you for sure coming out here?? I hope so!

Hailey HRH said...

OMG a sunburn like that is something you only see in the movies!!! your poor back! ugh you must be miserable!

and 4lbs in one week is beyond awesome! keep it up!