Sunday, May 17, 2009

On Working Out

So. . . today I started my work out plan. I've been worried about getting myself too dehydrated from working out every day and trying to keep up with all the water I need to drink for nursing Kenadi also. So I've stayed away from it. But now I've decided to focus less on cardio and more on weight training. What I want to do is get toned and though more cardio would help all this baby weight come off faster, what I plan on doing will still work. And not that I really want to tell the world how much I weigh, hopefully it will keep me accountable and motivated. I gained about 45 lb while I was pregnant, lost 20 lb 2 weeks after I had Kenadi and now I've just stayed at 142 since. So here I go, 20 more pounds to go!

3 comments:

Hailey HRH said...

no matter what your weight - you are still GORGEOUS!

April said...

142 is my dream weight. :)

Heidi said...

You go girl, you always look fantastic and I admire your discipline. If anyone can do it, you can. Love you and wish we could push our joggers together!