Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day we met up with Brandon's family at Mimi's for breakfast. Since we've moved to Texas, it has rained every Mother's Day (even just for a little bit) and this one was no exception. Nonetheless, it was a nice, relaxing day :)
At Mimi's

Grandma with her boys

and girl!

I didn't look through Cole's backpack from Friday till the weekend and I had a nice little surprise. They took their end of the year pictures at school and I actually like how they turned out. I can't believe how old he looks!

As for Kenadi's 10th week (can you believe it!) she sat in her bumbo for the first time and also laughed for the first time! It was just a little laugh but it was soooo cute. She was sitting on my lap facing me, some music came on the TV, I started dancing her around a little and she cracked up (for about two seconds). I havn't gotten another laugh out of her since but I know they're coming :)

Kenadi in her bumbo


Kenadi talking with daddy. I love how she moves her lips.

3 comments:

April said...

Oh my goodness. Thanks for the video... I'm so in love with her. The boys looked so nice for you on mama's day! Good job Brandon with dressing them!! Amber you are the best mommy... I love you.

Hailey HRH said...

she is too precious!

Heidi said...

I hope you had a wonderful day, you are an outstanding mommy! I love all the new pics, keep them coming.