Thursday, June 11, 2009

Is it already June??!

This is a little random but did you know it's only 195 days till Christmas?!! I saw that posted on someones blog today and thought it was kind of funny. It actually made me think of how fast the year has already flown by. Here it is June and we're already enjoying our summer vacation.
To catch up on the last week and a half I have a couple pictures to post. First my friend Brandi had her precious little miracle baby Myer, June 3rd and we went up to the hospital for a visit that evening. Brandi had some complications after delivery and had to have a blood transfusion but is recovering well. Her family of four is beautiful! Congratulations Brandi!!!

June 3rd was also Kate's 3rd birthday (my cousin Heidi's little girl). HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE! I can't wait to see her and her little brother Everett (whom I haven't even been able to meet yet) when we go to CA this summer.


Cole had his last day of Kindergarten last Friday. He's our big first grader now!
This week I've been watching Savannah - here's a couple of cute pictures I got when we were out and about.

At the Flower Mound community center.


AMF has "Bowl one free game every day this summer" for kids. We're in! Chase was such a good big brother to Cy.He'd cheer him on and put his hand on his shoulder every time waiting to see how many pins he'd knock down.


Kenadi is just full of smiles; whenever you talk to her you can get her to make the cutest smile ever. But you point a camera at her and she just won't do it - not even a little.



She's very active right now and likes to be on her tummy. In fact if you put her on her back she'll roll right over.
Lastly, we had a huge storm last night. Since we have two lakes on either side of us we usually don't have to worry about tornados but last night we did. There was cloud rotation but no touchdown. There were 80 mph winds though and half of Flower Mounds (the town right next door to us) trees got knocked over and so did our play set :(

We had to hide out in the bathroom while the sirens went off which apparently scared Cy because he didn't want to go anyplace that was dark because he said, "There's a tornado in there." I love some of the things he says :)

2 comments:

April said...

Oh no. The swing set. I'm sad it fell down. :( Kenadi's eyes are amazing. Ick-Christmas? Oh, and any poop lately? :) LOVE YOU!

Heidi said...

I can't believe it is June either! I loved reading all the updates, and thanks for writing about Kate's bday. I wish you all could have come to her "bird day" party last Sunday... it was fun! I can't wait to see you all. Kenadi is just beautiful, and the boys cute as ever.