Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday Ice

As many of you know today is my birthday and the first thing I woke up to was seeing everything outside covered in ice which was followed by the news that Cole's school was closed for the second day in a row.
This of course led to the boys being overly excited just to go outside to break off any ice or icicles they could find.



Yes that's right - Last week Cole lost another tooth!
As for my to-do list I'm so happy that I've been able to find the time to get something done each day - I finished Gina's quilt;

this picture probably looks pretty much the same as the last picture I posted of it but even if you can't tell it is quilted! I can now say I've machine quilted and let me tell you it IS NOT FUN! But it's done!!!
I got the boys signed up for the sibling class (at my dr.'s appointment on Monday everything was still the same and my dr. now thinks that I'll go to my due date) and I got most of the house cleaned/organized. I also got some things done that weren't on the list. I didn't get the boppy cover I wanted and when I went to pick up the one I wanted they were out. So I made my own (zipper and all :) with a matching nursing cover (aka hooter hider) and even discovered what is used at the top to make it stiff so you can peak down there and situate everything.

Lastly I made a couple of hairclips - now hopefully Kenadi will have some hair her first year of life so I can actually use them!!


2 comments:

Sara G Nichols said...

I love the clips! Where did you find the alligator clips?

April said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!!The clips are TOO cute!!