Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Updates, Updates, Updates

I'm back!!! Yes, the blogging world seems to get neglected over the holidays but of course now I have so much to write about :)

1. Needle in a Scrap-Stack Update

April has done all the custom shirt orders, which are so stinkin' cute . . .
















and I've taken all of the custom letter orders . . .



This one was gift to my friend Sara's little girl Gracie :)
































2. Christmas Update

Try as we did, we just couldn't get a good family picture . . . that is until after Christmas when my mom and dad were here.



A few days before Christmas I tried to get a cute picture of the boys with my tummy; this is what I got (lighting wasn't great). I like how Cy has his lips puckered up ready to kiss my tummy :)

I also tried to get a picture of the boys with Dakota (she didn't want to hold still for the family one). She has grown A LOT since the last time I posted a picture of her here on the blog.


Christmas morning was so much fun - Cy came into our room first and got us up. This way we were able to wake the other two up and video tape the surprise of them finding their new bikes in the living room. Brandon's family came over to our house this year where we opened presents and mom made her trsditional egg and bacon casserole.


Here's Cy Christmas morning on his bike without a cast on!!! He got it off two days before Christmas and still did great for his first time on a big boy bike.



3. Oma and Papa's Trip to Texas


Here's a few pics of their trip . . .











I'll be back tomorrow with a Kenadi update :)

1 comment:

April said...

Ooohhh mom and dad are playing that fun memory game the boys!! LOOOOOOOVE all the pics - and the letters and everything!!!