Thursday, January 22, 2009

To-Do List

This is the first time I've really felt overwhelmed with things to get done before the baby arrives not to mention the whole family's been sick this week so it's been harder to get things done (I've been so tired at night it's hard to stay up). So I posted my to do list to help motivate me to get it all done (cause right now it feels like a lot) plus I can post a bunch of pictures as I finish them.

1. Thoroughly clean the house
2. Make bibs and burp cloths
3. Finish Gina's Quilt
4. Finish Bassinett
5. Finish Kenadi's Letters
6. Finish Kenadi's Room
7. Finish Scrapbook
8. Sign boys up for sibling class
9. Get Cy's Birthday party ready

So far I can check off Kenadi's bib and burp cloth (I do have more I want to make but this is good for now).

I also worked a lot on getting the top of a t-shirt quilt I'm making for my friend Gina. I really , really, REALLY want to get this done before Kenadi's here (I started on it back in October). Today, I'm going to work on quilting it together then I can sew on the binding.
I'll keep y'all updated :)

1 comment:

Sara G Nichols said...

The bib and burp cloth look so pretty! I love the bird theme you're going with, and absolutely love her room so far! The little birdhouse on the valance in her window is the cutest little touch. =)

Let me know if I can help you with anything! I'm just right down the street, I'd love to come help you clean your house!

And I'm ALMOST done with your (well, Kenadi's) gift. LOL I keep touching it up here and there and then I'll just get a new idea and HAVE to do it. My creative process at work, I guess. =)