Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sleep Tight

Kenadi is growing non-stop but the best part about week 5 is that she pretty much slept through 2 nights this week! One night was from 12 to 7 and the other was 10 to 4. It was fabulous!!!

Kenadi in one of her cute little dresses.

This week we also went to the Highland Village Easter Egg hunt. I parked in the wrong area though so as we were heading over we could hear them starting the egg hunt without us (I think I was more disappointed that I didn't get them over there in time than they were). We missed it but it was still fun to walk around and play at the park.


This week my good friends Misty and Dan were in town from New York (we all use to live in California). It was so good to see them and spend some time together - they're considering moving to Texas!!!

The boys loved playing with Dan and Kenadi was so content with Misty.


We'll miss you guys but hope we'll get to see you again in a few months!!!


No comments: