Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Pics

Since it's supposed to be rainy tomorrow for Easter I decided to take the boys out for some Easter pictures today. First we went to the park that we always take our bluebonnet pictures at to check and see if they were in bloom (or if they were still there). To my surprise they were! The boys were pretty good - I refuse to get frustrated when I can't get them all to look at the camera or to smile normal - I just have to think the picture catches more of their personality :)


Next we drove back over to Heritage Park where all the tulips were. Of course they were all gone because of all the cold weather we had. There were so many other beautiful flowers in bloom but the boys were pretty much out of picture taking mode, so we took the little walk around the park and I tried to get some pics of Kenadi laying down in the shade. I made 2 of the regular flower clips this morning - one of them was a white gerbera daisy that was so big we're going to have to wait till her head is a little bigger :) and this was the other one. Again one of the things I enjoy getting to do that obviously I couldn't do with the boys :)


Oh, by the way, Brandon said we have to go back and take pictures in the bluebonnets because we left Dakota out - he took her on the annual camping trip with him this weekend (I stayed home with the kids - don't worry they already came home so he'd be back for Easter) so I may be back with some more bluebonnet pics :)

2 comments:

Sara G Nichols said...

Where in the world is this park with the bluebonnets?! I drive around for ever and can never find any around here! I was going to take Gracie down to Ennis next weekend because I'm determined to get some!

April said...

LOVE the pics sis!!! So cute! And well done refusing to get frustrated... I admire that! :)