Monday, November 10, 2008

The Name Game

Originally I thought picking out a girl name was going to be a piece of cake. Well finding one that both Brandon and I agreed on was of course, difficult. I think we have finally made Kenadi the official name but I'm worried that I'll start putting Kenadi on everything and then change my mind!! :) Brandon is definitely set on it though so I don't see him liking anything other.

Now the decision is for the middle name. We both like Nicole - it's my middle name and also could be after Brandon's brother Nicholas. I also like how our first boy and our first girl would have our middle names (Cole and Brandon have the same middle name after his Grandpa Tom).
The other name I like is Capri. The only times I've heard this name is from our friends Christen and Clay, on a song by Colby what's her name, and I also spotted it on this scrapbook page by Heidi Swapp.
So which is it . . .
Kenadi Nicole
or
Kenadi Capri . . .

We'll let you know!

1 comment:

April said...

Both names are super cute... I think I'm a little partial to Nicole. YAY YAY YAY YAY I am SOOOOO excited about this little girl!