Sunday, November 2, 2008

1st Maternity Pics

The leaves outside are changing quick - so since today was such a beautiful fall day I thought we'd take the kids down by the lake and try to take a few maternity pics. Of course, things didn't go quite as planned. First we decided that if we'd wait about another week there should be more vibrant colors in the background and then of course Cy ended up in the water and everyone got all muddy (of course the boys thought it was fun).


I did end up taking two pictures (same pose) that I like. I look kind of small don't I (I'm talking about my tummy not my ever growing, waving goodbye even after I've actually stopped arms)?


3 comments:

April said...

you are so gorgeous. my beautiful sister. I love you.

Sara G Nichols said...

I'd kill for your arms, so hush it. (;P)

You look positively radiant! Very beautiful pictures!

Heidi said...

I am so glad that you are taking preggo pics, you will always treasure them, as will your baby girl. You look fantastic and the next round of pics I think you should bare that belly!