Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

When I was young, one of the things my family loved to do during family get-togethers was watch slide shows of what we all had been up to. We'd either make the pictures really big on the wall or on a big screen (I think that's part of why we're all picture freaks - that's not always a bad thing).
At one point I went in my mom's closet to find a slide show of me and my sisters baby pictures and found some pictures from when my mom and dad were dating/just married. I took a couple of my favorites and had them made into photos and have had them for a long time now just tucked away. So for her birthday this year I made a little photo book with some of those pictures that I don't even think she knew I had. Hopefully it will be a nice surprise for her - here are a couple of those pages. Happy Birthday week Mom!!! Love you!





1 comment:

Sara G Nichols said...

Those are absolutely beautiful, Amber. You have such a great eye for what you do, and then the creativity and talent with which you put it all together is awesome. What a super special present for your mother, I'm sure she will treasure it, always! =)