Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fall is Here!

Okay. . . so fall isn't officially here according to my calendar but summer vacation is definitely over for us. Cole started Kindergarten last Monday which made things go back into a regular schedule around the house (yes!). I'm not used to having him gone for so long so that's kind of weird but the time we spend together when he gets home is great.

Here's Cole with his new teacher Mrs. Elsea.
. . .
. . .
. . .
I had more problems this week with pregnancy and caught a stomach bug. I was having a lot of sharp stomach pains too that the dr. said was probably false contractions from being so dehydrated. Ugghhhh . . . is this sick part ever going to end???


I do have some good news though . . . Cy is officially completely potty trained now!!! That means 6 full months of no diaper changing! W00-hoo!

I'll leave you with a couple pictures of some gifts I made for a baby shower I went to last weekend for our friends Brian and Whitney. This is their first baby and they're expecting a girl that they're naming Ainsley.
I got the flower idea from watching a demo on Chatterblog on making paper cupcakes. When they were making the cupcake holder it reminded me of a flower that I thought would look cute with buttons in the middle and wha-la this was the end result.

Brian and Whitney - I know you two are going to be great parents and I can't wait to see sweet little Ainsley! Only one more month!!! And Whitney you looked gorgeous at the shower. You're one of those people who just glow when they're expecting!

2 comments:

April said...

Oh my goodness - all of Ashley's stuff is ADORABLE!! I LOVE it. I'm sorry you've been feeling sick. :( Cole is SO big. I really hope you guys come in November so I finally get to see how big everybody is! :) I love you!

p said...

what cute baby shower gifts..
soo jealous.

make-your-own-invitations.com