Monday, March 17, 2008

Soft and Cozy Rag Quilts


One day when I was pregnant with Chase, I was out walking around a local craft store. I don't remember what I was shopping for but I remember seeing a picture of a really cute quilt. At that moment I knew I wanted to make one for Chase that would be his special blanket, that he'd keep forever. We'll I did make one but it barely compares to the ones my sister and I are making today. These quilts are called rag quilts and though we can make them in any size I still think they make the most perfect baby quilt you will ever find. April has been going to town making these lately and here is her latest - the "Neapolitan Rag Quilt" and I LOVE IT. Of course, you can take an even better look at it at http://www.needleinascrapstack.etsy.com/ Let me know what you think!!!

No comments: