Monday, March 31, 2008

Oma and Papa

This past week was spent trying to have as much fun possible with Oma and Papa. The last time we saw them was October so we all couldn't wait to see them again. On Monday, after picking them up from the airport, we had our own little Easter celebration and the boys were practically hanging off of Oma. Papa had actually cracked a couple ribs just a couple days before they came out so the boys couldn't do their usual wrestling and playing with him. It also made us all have to take it a lot easier this time around so we didn't go out and do all the running around we usually do.

One of the biggest things we did was have Cy's 2nd birthday party. Thank you Mom so much for all of your help. It would have literally taken me forever to get everything together and set up if it wasn't for your help! My goal that I set for every party I throw for the kids is to actually be relaxed and have everything in order by the time guests arrive so that I can sit down and talk with everyone. I think this was the closest I've ever gotten to it!





















At the Fort Worth Zoo; Day Out With Thomas, Cy's best friends: Chloe and Maelyn.


Oma and Papa - We love you so much and miss you already. Cole cried once again after we said bye to you at the airport. We kept reminding him that we'll get to see you guys again when we come out to California in July. We can't wait!


I love this video of Cy (it was taken on his real birthday).He was eating worm dirt and I don't think he expected it to be so cold :)

1 comment:

April said...

Oh my gosh SO cute! Keep this up Amber - We love seeing the boys in action! ::April