Thursday, October 23, 2008

Try and Try Again

So this is what I get when I try to take a nice picture of the boys


Or when I ask them to smile like they do when they're happy and laughing



This was the one and only good shot I got tonight which I'm glad it was of Cole - it can be his birthday picture. He turns 6 on Monday!!!

So remember I said I was going to try to make my own owl (like the one from Pottery Barn)? Well yesterday one of the things I started working on was my first plush toy. Yes it is my first so don't make fun of it :) I'm calling it my baby owl since his head looks a little bit bigger than his body.









Today I worked on my baby bird - I have yet to perfect both of them but I think it was a good try for my first ones :)

They'll both go in "maybe Kenadi's" room - I'm just adding one thing on at a time :)

1 comment:

April said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Love the pics of the boys and your owl is way cute! Good job sis!