Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

With Mother's Day this past week there seemed to be more moments with my kids to make me think just how blessed I am. I know every mom has their bad days (or weeks or months!) and with a 5, 3 and 2 year old they are at the ripe age to throw me challenges evey day. It was in the midst of some of these challenges that I was reminded of how much I am going to miss this. Really? Yes, never again will they be this age, the way they speak will change, their reactions will change, the way they play together will change and someday I will just think,"remember when?"
This past Friday Cole had Muffins With Mom at school where we were treated with songs from his class, flowers, and, of course, muffins. I love having individual time with all my boys so I was just eating it up.
Sunday, we went to church, enjoyed Mimi's for lunch with Joanne, Kristin, Nick and Erin (Grandpa was out of town) then everyone came over to our house later. The boys each gave me a new workout shirt and I also got to pick out some new running shoes.
Again, I missed spending time with my mom. I wish I could fly her out here (or me out there). For her present (that I still haven't sent to her yet) I made Wall Art that matches her room. Her bookshelf is full of pictures so this should make a good addition.














Thank you mom for being such an encourager, teacher, friend and most of all being my mom. Happy Mother's Day! I love you!


More examples of Wall Art
www.Needleinascrapstack.etsy.com





No comments: