Monday, May 19, 2008

Baby Isabelle

This weekend was my very pregnant friend Christen's baby shower. She is almost ready to pop (she is so tiny but she has BIG babies). This is her third child (someone else hopped on the wagon!!) and it will be her third girl so I wanted to make a bunch of stuff to help make this shower extra special. Isabelle's room is all purple and yellow which made quite a quest to find fabric for the quilt but I did it! The quilt turned out great and after a few more washings the minkey used on the backside should fray up a little more.
The onesies were a great success. It was my first time using my die-cutter on fabric and it worked! As for the bib, I use the printable fabric and I love how it looks. I was going to put her name on the burp cloth too but our printer decided to stop working the other day :(




Christen also wanted something to put up on a shelf in Isabelle's room so I made a jar filled with yellow candy and put "Sweet As Candy" around it.

I hope you enjoy all of it Christen. I can't wait for Isabelle to arrive!

Go to http://www.needleinascrapstack.etsy.com/ to view all of our new creations!

1 comment:

April said...

The quilt is SO purdy! :)