Saturday, September 19, 2009

Impossible???

{Family Friday}
(yes I know it's Saturday - I'm a little late)
So, whenever I tried to take pictures of the boys when it was just them, I thought I had a hard time trying to get a good picture. I eventually gave in to the fact that the pictures I got, though they may not be perfect, reflected where we were at/what things were like at that time. Well today I let it get to me AGAIN. All I want is some nice pictures for around the house of the kids all together; all LOOKING and SMILING at the camera. Of course this is a lot to ask with a six month old but I know I can get her to look at me and smile and every time I did someone else would be looking the other way or be giving me some crazy goofy smile. So again, I have to remind myself these turned out great because it shows us:us.

This is the best one of everyone together although that smile Kenadi has is not her real happy smile. It's an inbetween smile that actually turns into screaming crying in less than a second.





I'll try for some more later . . . trying to get a good pic can be exhausting :)

And yes Kenadi is getting 4 of her top teeth right now but you can really only see one in the pictures.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE them!!! The in-between smile is still so sweet!

Sara G Nichols said...

It's hard enough just getting Gracie to even look at the camera, let alone trying to get four smiles pointed in the right direction! Kudos to you, they're wonderful pictures! =)

April said...

I just realized I was signed in a Derek when I left my comment... So, that was really me - but Derek thinks they are cute too! :)