Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby Update

I'm not sure how well these ultrasound pictures will look on here but we'll see! I had an ultrasound earlier this week and everything looks great. My doctor wanted to see how big she's measuring and she's right inbetween average and extremely large - Cole and Chase were both 8lbs 11oz; Cy was 8lbs 6oz but they were all average size and then grew a lot at the end. Maybe she's just bigger in the beginning and then won't grown as fast as the others at the end - we'll see if she's bigger than her brothers (hopefully not by much!). On Tuesday I'll be 28 weeks - I'll be starting my last trimester!!!















Here's a quick pic of Brandon and I. We went to a gala Friday night (it was work related) at the Gaylord. Thanks Whitney for letting me borrow your dress!!!

No comments: